Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

[Cynogenmod13/Samsung Galaxy IV mini] Every morning sync problem

[Cynogenmod13/Samsung Galaxy IV mini] Every morning sync problem

Hi all,

I'm a premium user. This issue is bugging me for more than a year now. I've already tried to shed some light on this issue with @SpotifyCares but to no avail so I'm going to try and get some feedback from other spotify users that are using Spotify app on their Galaxy 4 mini with cyanogenmod.

I have downloaded several albums for listening to them in the car. Each and every morning when I try to open any downloaded album from the Albums view the tracklist loads a couple of minutes (see screenshot). After that loading issue everything is fine for the day, i.e. I can open any album that I downloaded and it opens up right then, but next day it all starts over again. I tried reinstalling several times but ended up being said that Spotify doesn't support Cyanogenmod resp. rooted devices.

This is a serious issue for me as I frequently forget to open any Spotify album at home a couple of minutes before I get in the car so it has loaded "stuff" already. I can't use it to listen to music in the car which is the only reason why I am a premium user...

Did anyone else have the same problem and has that person found a solution to the issue?

Version information: Samsung S4 Mini, Rooted, Cyanogenmod 13.0-20160820, with latest Spotify version

gyUegzwA.jpg
0 Replies

Suggested posts