Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Difference between Free and Premium account

Difference between Free and Premium account

Hello. I started with free account today. I added some nice songs with heart icon and blocked some i dont like with minus icon. I thought it is a nice app and i buyed Premium. Then everything changed. Menu of Spotify looks much different and i cant find anywhere button with heart or minus. I have screenshots where i have free account and one with Premium. Please help me. 

Plan

Premium

Country

Poland

Device

Huawei Mate 20 Pro

Operating System

Android PieScreenshot_20190118_172451_com.spotify.music.jpg

Screenshot_20190118_172312_com.spotify.music.jpg

6 Replies

Bump

Help me!!! 

I believe only the playlists in Premium that are curated specifically for you and the music you have been listening to have those icons since they are automatically created from what you've been listening to and will build from there. On a free account, you weren't able to select specific songs so it always had to guess what you would like to listen to so the heart and minus icons allowed for it to work it's algorhythm specifically for the user. 

Screenshot_20190118-125144.png

I believe only the playlists in Premium that are curated specifically for you and the music you have been listening to have those icons since they are automatically created from what you've been listening to and will build from there. On a free account, you weren't able to select specific songs so it always had to guess what you would like to listen to so the heart and minus icons allowed for it to work it's algorhythm specifically for the user. 

But even menu has changed. On first 

screen i move songs upside down and on Premium i switch them left to right. When i click option button with three dots its different too 😕

Anyone from support can tell me whats going on with this?? It looks like to me it is better to stay free user lol

Thx for helping lol... Shuffle is really fcked up hard also. I better switch to Tidal. Bye

Suggested posts