Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Downloaded playlists got "wiped", now I can't play offline songs?

Downloaded playlists got "wiped", now I can't play offline songs?

I can no longer download tracks to my Z3 that I have imported. This happened after my phone rebooted because of an update, although I'm unsure why that affected my downloaded files as I save them to an sd card. The files aren't corrupt since they're still playable on the desktop version, and I can still see them in my playlists, but they now refuse to download. 

This has happened before, but it somehow solved itself.

-I've tried cleaning out the Spotify app (including everything that goes with it) and my sd card several times, and I've rebooted my Z3 just as many times.

-I even tried renaming the files on the desktop, and making a playlist for all them alone (while removing them from other playlists), but I still get stuck at "waiting to download".

-I'm using the same network for both my mobile and pc, with both the desktop and app version open at the same time. All other songs download just fine, and I haven't hit the dl limit yet.

Anyone experiencing this, or have any ideas as to how to fix it?

1 Reply

Alright, got no help on this, but the problem resolved itself after a few weeks. Suggest anyone else with this problem just wait it out.

Suggested posts