Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Downloaded songs won't play on offline mode

Downloaded songs won't play on offline mode

I have an Android phone and I have been struggling all day trying to get a downloaded playlist of 200+ songs to work on offline mode. It pulls up the song on offline mode, but the "downloaded" song refuses to play. This phone is fairly new and I have run out of options. I have:

• turned the phone off and on after downloading the songs
  • uninstalled the app itself
  • re-downloaded the playlists numerous times

This has been upsetting experience for me and I need help trying get it to work. Nobody has given me a clear answer so far.

3 Replies

Same here, it is driving me insane. Also, when the app is closed and reopened, I have to download ALL offline playlists again. Songs will not play, even when downloaded, when no internet connection is available. Now, all my data for this month has disappeared.

I figured it out! You need to talk to SpotifyCares on Facebook. They have pointed out that it is a data/cache error between the app and phone. They fixed it.

Didn't fix it on my phone. My playlist starts playing then suddenly stops. The offline downloaded songs is why I pay for premium service if this doesn't work I will go to Panadora free.

Ned

Suggested posts