Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Downloads freezing up and not finishing

Solved!

Downloads freezing up and not finishing

hi,

the past 3 weeks any album i download never finishes. I have 5 albums with 41%, 91%...ect  This never happened before. if i go offline to listen they all grey out. I can stream fine and i have over 1GB available in space on my SD card.  i have version 0.6.0.20  Using a LG Spectrum.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey. Can you please do a clean reinstall following these instructions. When performing step 8, check that you don't have the com.spotify.mobile.android.ui folder in both internal and external locations. Hopefully this will fix things but shout if you still have problems.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey. Can you please do a clean reinstall following these instructions. When performing step 8, check that you don't have the com.spotify.mobile.android.ui folder in both internal and external locations. Hopefully this will fix things but shout if you still have problems.

I followed all directions.worked fine for a day. now same thing. click download, stays at 0%. if i stream the album, it starts dowlnloading slowly but doesnt finish. This is so weird. this just started a month ago. so annoyed!

so now i just logged off and killed the app. Relogged in and.....IT WORKS!!!! yeaaaaa!

Awesome! Enjoy the music 🙂

Suggested posts