Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Getting Rid Of The Download Switch/Button

Getting Rid Of The Download Switch/Button

Plan

Premium For Family

Country

US

Device

Samsung

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Hi. I have been a premium user since 2016 and this has been my problem since then.

I sent an email to Spotify about this and I was informed to post it here for us to see if it will benefit other users too.

So, here's what I have proposed...

I asked the Spotify developers if it is possible to get rid of the "download switch" and place it somewhere else. It has been my problem because I sometimes accidentally click on it and in just a matter of milliseconds, my downloaded songs are gone. It's totally a waste of data, if you know what I mean.

I am suggesting that that "download switch" be removed from there and place it on the "options" bar encircled with yellow line. (see attached screenshot)

If you agree with what I am proposing, please do like this thread and for Spotify devs to reconsider my request. Thanks!

20190520_195254.jpg

2 Replies

Hey @JBayudz.

Thanks for getting in touch!

The best place here to leave your feedback is the Ideas Exchange. So feel free to copy your message and post it there. You'll be able to collect votes from users. The more popular an idea the more likely it will be implemented.

Hope to hear there from you soon. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Can you move this post in the Ideas Exchange section? I can't find the button to create a post in that section. Thanks!

Suggested posts