Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Half my playlist disappeared

Half my playlist disappeared

Hello! I hope someone can help me out. I have searched the forum but haven't found a solution to my problem.

Last week I listened to one of my playlists on my phone (android) while I slept for about an hour. When I woke up, I noticed that the playlist I had been listening to only contained 19 songs, which is weird since it contained over 40 when I started listening. It appeared that the last half of the playlist had vanished. I thought it was just a bug on the android app, but when I checked my computer the songs where gone there too. 

As far as I can tell there is no way to select alot of songs at once and delete them from a playlist (not on my phone anyway), so I don't think I've accidentally done that in my sleep.

Now, to my question. Is it possible to get the "deleted" songs back in some way? A way to restore the playlist as it was on a previous date, for example? I've carefully selected songs for this playlist during the last couple of years, and the thought of them being lost is disheartening.

Thank you

1 Reply

Hey @oscarkareld

I suggest you contact support. They might be able to help recover the songs

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

You can also tweet or DM @SpotifyCares on Twitter or send a message to Spotify Cares on Facebook.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts