Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Hate update

Hate update

Plan

Premium

Country

United States

Device

Iphone X

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I understand that the new update helped the free users.

But what about the ones of us that pay for a Premium account?  Spotify is NO longer user friendly.

Are these any plans to change it back or add the Song tab bag and let us shuffle through all of our songs?

I am seriously thinking about looking for another source for music if it does not become user friendly again for Premium Accounts.

2 Replies

Hey there @Prettypeas831,

Thanks for posting about this and welcome to the Community!

We regularly run updates to improve your experience with the app.

The refreshed “Your Library” was developed to help you manage and access your favorites faster. It’s the first version of this update and we’ll continue to build on it based on feedback you provide.

Keep in mind that any songs you've saved or like in the feature will be added to a playlist called Liked Songs. You can find it at the top of the Playlists section for fast access. When you access this playlist, you should be able to choose Shuffle Play like for any other playlist.NYL_TWITTER_01_LikedSongs.gif

We'd also suggest taking a look for more tips in this Spotify Answer.

Hope this helps clarify things! If there's anything else we can help with, don't hesitate to give us a shout.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

File me under the category as the OP.  Not having a songs tab is ludicrous.  I don't have all of my songs 'liked' or in a playlist.

Suggested posts