Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Help! Can't access podcasts despite being a premium subscriber.

Help! Can't access podcasts despite being a premium subscriber.

Option of podcasts does not show up in my app on Android.
2 Replies

Hi there,

Welcome to the Community!

If the Podcasts section is missing from the app then this would mean that podcasts are currently unavailable in your region. Availability of certain content and features is based on a variety of factors, such as the licensing agreements for the countries and may therefore vary from one region to another.

If you'd like, you can check out our Idea Exchange here and look if someone has already submitted an idea for this feature to be added to your country. Otherwise, you can even post your own idea. More info on how to do this, you can read here.

Hope this helps clear things up and give us a shout if you've got any other questions.

Cheers 🙂

IvelinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Plan

Premium Family

Country

Venezuela 

Device

(Iphone12

Operating System

(iOS

My Question or Issue

I wanted to listen to some favorite podcasts through Spotify and realized that I could not find a single podcast.

Podcasts are not displayed in the search results, there are no podcasts in the Browse All section or on the home page. I tried Desktop app, web player, Android and iOS apps.

If I go directly to the podcasts section being logged in it is completely empty, but if I log out - podcasts are there.

Is there any regional restriction on podcasts or setting that hid them?

Suggested posts