Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Huawei p30 & Spotify connect

Solved!

Huawei p30 & Spotify connect

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Hi all, recently upgraded my phone to huawei p30. I've linked my Spotify account to it. My issue is that when I play a song from Spotify and hit the Spotify connect button nothing shows up, no connected devices at all. I just get the screen as shown in the attached photo. 

All my connect devices show up on my ipad connected to my same account but not my phone, its annoying and would love some help. Thanks 

Screenshot_20190519_134422_com.spotify.music.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @jonny273, help's here.

Let's try a couple of things. Restart all your devices (and speakers) by unplugging them and plugging them back in. Also, make sure that:

• All devices are on the same WiFi network.
  • Your Spotify app is up-to-date. A good idea is to reinstall the app.
  • All devices’ software is up-to-date. If you don't know, check with your devices' manufacturers for how to update the version software.
  • If possible, try switching between different networks and see if that helps. 

Let us know how it goes 🙂

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @jonny273, help's here.

Let's try a couple of things. Restart all your devices (and speakers) by unplugging them and plugging them back in. Also, make sure that:

• All devices are on the same WiFi network.
  • Your Spotify app is up-to-date. A good idea is to reinstall the app.
  • All devices’ software is up-to-date. If you don't know, check with your devices' manufacturers for how to update the version software.
  • If possible, try switching between different networks and see if that helps. 

Let us know how it goes 🙂

Hi Jemi

Many thanks for your reply. I uninstalled the app from my phone. Reinstalled and signed in and voila, everything working perfectly. 

I maybe should have tried that in the 1st place but hey ho, you live and learn. 

Thanks again

Jon

Hey Jon,

Glad to hear it worked out for you. Always happy to help out 🙂

For Spotify Music fans, you can download Spotify app on Huawei phone to enjoy streaming music on Huawei phone with a great experience. But if you can't download Spotify app on your Android phone. Don't worry, here, you can learn this best way to download Spotify music on Huawei P30 for both premium and free users.
Here, you can find the related solutions in this post 

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Android/Huawei-P30-Pro-in-UK-but-Google-play-says-Spotify-not-avail...

Suggested posts