Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

I need help

I need help

I accidently logged out of my spotify I've tried everything to get back in. I found my old account and I'm using that for now but my other account I don't know my information at all and I'm being charged on that account. I don't know how to stop the charges. I've tried emailing spotify through twitter and still no responce. What am I supposed to do?
1 Reply

Hi Crazyrocker103, by chance do you have any receipts or confirmation emails from Spotify? You should be able to find out half your login information through that alone. Once you've got that try logging in with those details, and if you can't seem to recall your password there will be an option to reset it from the login page.

If you've got absolutely nothing and can't find anything, I would recommend getting in touch with support. Note that if you receive an automated email directing you to the community and/or help boards, make sure you reply directly to that email (even if it is from a no reply address) and support will get back to you as soon as possible.

Hope this helps, and let me know if you need anything else!

Suggested posts