Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

I want a discount until posting to Facebook is fixed.

I want a discount until posting to Facebook is fixed.

Since the update on 10/14 or 10/15, my mobile (Droid Razr Maxx) no longer posts songs to Facebook. This is what Spotify advertises it does, and i am paying for this advertised function as a premium member. I have to login to Facebook to use the mobile app and to read community messages. I along with alot of other members have been patient long enough. It was extremely frustrating to download another update since the one on 10/14 caused this issue, and not get a fix. The programmers have told us nothing except referring us to a message link on the community board where othrr users are replying to the original message with the same issue. I have been paying for spoity for almost a year. I should not have to go elsewhere and lose all of my songs and playlists because of this programming error. You know it occurred with the 10/14 update, so why is it so difficult to fix? I will be contacting Spotify and asking for a discount until this is fixed. Claudia
1 Reply

Hello!

Yeah for something like this you would need to contact Spotify support directly.

Good Luck!

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

Suggested posts