Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Just can't use it

Solved!

Just can't use it

Plan

Premium

Country

Brazil

Device

Moto E4

Operating System

Android 7.1.1

My Question or Issue

Nothing seems to work anymore. First, the covers doesn't totally render, it keeps lacking the total art cover to show. Then, my downloads kept being erased out of nowhere till the point I don't even try to download anymore. Then again, now that I'm always connected, the cover doesn't render and the downloads don't remain, plus my app crashes every time I try to open an artist page or even an album, every artist and album I've tried to open fails. My desktop app works fine, my webpage player works fine, other smartphones work fine, but mine used to work too and now it simply does not. I know this is a low low low end and outdated smartphone, but it used to work just fine and now just don't. Spotify Lite works, but it lacks lyrics and I really pay for the original version, not the lite one. If it is supposed for me to use the lite version, sorry. Going to Apple Music. I provide you the info on system, Spotify app version and the screen when I tried to open Ghost's artist page, but it happens for all tries with other artists as well.

Thank you for your time

Screenshot_20200724_001811.jpg
Screenshot_20200724_001746.jpg
Screenshot_20200724_002436.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Ok, I sorted it out by myself.

Thank you for nothing, Spotify support.
I 'll keep my premium account in hopes I won't need your help anytime soon, cause, you know, I didn't get any.

Unbelieavable.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Ok, it has been a month now. Any updates on this?

Updating with the new message that appears after reinstalling the OS and installing just Spotify

WhatsApp Image 2020-08-19 at 10.48.16 PM.png
Marked as solution

Ok, I sorted it out by myself.

Thank you for nothing, Spotify support.
I 'll keep my premium account in hopes I won't need your help anytime soon, cause, you know, I didn't get any.

Unbelieavable.

Suggested posts