Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Keeps stopping every few songs....Sometimes

Keeps stopping every few songs....Sometimes

So I have had spotify for roughly 3 months now and a few weeks ago I began running into the problem of it stopping every few songs. It stops and when I look at my phone it has a random song showing and when I hit the next button it changes cover art but doesn't play the song that matches up with it. It will stop when a song is over, in the middle of a song, its pretty random. Last night I turned it on to go to bed and it was still playing when I woke up this morning...Yet here at work it has stopped multiple times, enough that I have given up on it and turned on Pandora 😕 I have removed the app and reinstalled it, my phone is only a few months old so its not that, and it does it regardless of the wifi I'm on or where I am. It also stops playing multiple times in a 30 min period to notify me that the app is using a lot of battery. I realize it is but is it really nessisary to interupt the music to inform me of this ever 5-10 min? My free trail is over in the begining of December and as of right now there is no way I would spend money to keep this app, which sucks because I really like this app 😕

Please tell me this is a bug that can be fixed????

0 Replies

Suggested posts