Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Limite de dispositvo

Solved!

Limite de dispositvo

Cuando quiero descargar musica en me dice que se alcanzo el limite de dispostivo.  Eliminar las descargas de otros  dispositivos. Solo tengo 2 dispositivos el celular que borre todaa las decargas y el reloj q no tiene descargas. Tuve que emparejar varias veces el reloj y desde ahi que no puedo bajar la musica por este mensaje

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Pablo63,

Hope you don't mind us replying in English, it is the official Community language 🙂

An unused offline device should be removed automatically after 30 days of the app on the device not being able to connect to the internet

Could you have downloaded music on an older device? If you have access to it, you can remove the downloads either from the Spotify app (Settings > Remove all downloads) or by clearing the app's cache and data.

In case any issues arise, you can instead get in touch with the folks over at Customer Support who'll be able to remove your offline devices remotely.

Let us know how it goes. Cheers!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Pablo63,

Hope you don't mind us replying in English, it is the official Community language 🙂

An unused offline device should be removed automatically after 30 days of the app on the device not being able to connect to the internet

Could you have downloaded music on an older device? If you have access to it, you can remove the downloads either from the Spotify app (Settings > Remove all downloads) or by clearing the app's cache and data.

In case any issues arise, you can instead get in touch with the folks over at Customer Support who'll be able to remove your offline devices remotely.

Let us know how it goes. Cheers!

VasilModerator

Good afternoon, regarding this I have removed the cache from my old device and it still prevents me from downloading on the new

Tengo el mismo problema, desintale y en otros reinicio de fabrica el dispositivo, pensaría que con eso basta pero dice que no. Y no puedo descargar. 

Hey @Yamilia,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for joining the conversation. Hope you don't mind me replying in English as that's the official language in the Community.

If you still have access to the old devices, we'd recommend following the process to Delete downloads mentioned in this article. Also, you can wait 30 days until the offline license expires on the old device.

If by any chance the issue is still happening, we'd recommend contacting Customer Support, so they can check the account and remove the downloads as previously suggested by @Vasil.

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, the Community will be here for you. 

OscarDCModerator

Suggested posts