Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Listen to local files on Android App?

Listen to local files on Android App?

I am having an issue listening to local files on my phone. An artist I love just released and album and I bought it from Amazon, however I don't want to use their app to listen to the songs. I have added the whole album to a playlist on my desktop, and can play them from the Spotify desktop app. However, on my phone it says "this song is not available". I don't see anything about syncing files on the current desktop app or in the mobile app. Any help would be appreciated!

6 Replies

I followed all of these steps to the letter multiple times with no success. I don't know what the deal is.

I even tried deleting all Spotify data from my phone just in case that would help.

What exactly happens when you tap the download button on your android? There should be a message at the top. Do the arrows appear next to the tracks? The more information you can give the quicker we'll get this working.

When I press the button the arrows appear beside all of the songs except the local files, and underneath the button it says "waiting to download" briefly until all of the songs I have from Spotify are downloaded. The local files remain grayed out.

I have the same problem, I tried to configure my modém but nothing changed. 😞
I still waiting the solution....

Suggested posts