Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Local Files not synching

Local Files not synching

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

Samsung Galaxy 6 

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I cant downlaod my local files from my computer to my phone no matter what I do. My job requires me to bring my songs/own custom mp3s I write to work and I do that by using spotify as its the easiet way. Ive been doing this for over 3 years and havent had a problem until now. The songs appear in my playlist both on my phone and computer with their names/artist/album name but no album artwork can be found on my phone and all the songs are greyed out. I can play them on spotify on my computer but not on my phone even when its synched to my computer. I have tried everything from turning off my firewall, connect my phone and computer to the same wifi and have it synched together, checked offline settings, and reinstalling and uninstalling spotify on both my phone and computer multiple times. Nothing has worked and ive spent countless hours trying to fix this. This can cost me my job so Im just going to cancel my family premium plan if I dont get this figured out. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

2 Replies

Hi @zahilith

I'm very sorry for the inconvenient. It may not be the best possible solution, but fell free to take a look at this thread. Hopefully they might help you in one way or another.

Lemme know if it helps you a little.

Have a wonderful day!

Did you follow the steps here to download them to your android?

Suggested posts