Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Local Files on Phone

Solved!

Local Files on Phone

So I recently bought an album that is not fully available on Spotify and when I go to sync the local files to my phone it recognizes the album but still only allows me to listen to the songs that are available in Spotify's library. I can however listen to the tracks on my computer. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Have a try on this:
1. In "local files", click the three white dots and choose "add to playlist" on your computer.
2. After choosing playlist go to your device and find the playlist.
3. On your device, in the playlist, press the white dots and choose "Save". A message will appear saying "Saved To Your Library"
It should be saved into your library and you can listen to it on your device. Or you can choose "available offline".
I hope this helped.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Have a try on this:
1. In "local files", click the three white dots and choose "add to playlist" on your computer.
2. After choosing playlist go to your device and find the playlist.
3. On your device, in the playlist, press the white dots and choose "Save". A message will appear saying "Saved To Your Library"
It should be saved into your library and you can listen to it on your device. Or you can choose "available offline".
I hope this helped.

Yes that part works. The problem is that when the playlist appears on my phone the songs that are not part of Spotify's streaming library are still inaccessible. 

You need to make the playlist available offline by downloading it to your mobile. The FAQ explains how to do this.

Suggested posts