Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Login(?) failure

Login(?) failure

Hi.

I have a problem with connecting on Spotify on a Samsung device

Yesterday, I could listen to music like I ever did, on a premium account. Nothing strange or any bugs (sometimes ap closing, but nothing harmful)

But this morning, I received the message "Spotify has stopped working". I re-openned the app just to see what happened. But...

Now the app wants me to login. I connect with my Facebook account, like everytime and everythings ok.

Right after that I have this screen

wpid-spotify-android-4-pictures-hands-on-2.jpg

It actually isnt mine, but I only have the three lines, the "+" and the "Spotify" displayed in the uper side of the screen. Everything else is a black screen. Nothing works, cant even press a button. Then the app shutdown and closes totally.

What I tried :

-Unmount my SD card

-Reboot system

-Unsistall Spotify, reboot then re-install it from the GPS

-Shutdown the entire phone, then start it again

-Wipe the cache and all the data from the application manager

-Wipe all the files in the file explorer app

-Wipe all my phone's data (factory reset), including all the spotify files etc...

-Download the Stock ROM of my phone and erasing mine, to have a phone like it was out of the Samsug's factories basically.

I'm really out of ideas. I checked all the topics on the forum, but I couldnt find any solution. Login on a computer or an another phone with either facebook or Spotify accounts is working perfectly. Any other application on my phone never did this and they were all working fine. I guess that the problem comes from the device/app and not the account. Should I change my SDCard/Phone ? I tried to be as clear as possible, since english in not my native language.

I

Thanks for any help given.

6 Replies

Hey! what Android version are you using? what's your smartphone model?

I'm acutally using a Samsung Galaxy S5

And my android version is 5.0 🙂

Hope this will help you ! I rly need a solution, it's hard to stay awake without music in the morning 😛

I have an S4 mini with 5.1.1, try updating your Lollipop and check, i'm gonna search a little bit of info meanwhile.

PS: Listen to the radio 😛

Thanks for the advice, i'll search an update asap.

If anyone have any other solution, I'll take anything !

Can someone help me ? Should I contact the Spotify's support ? 

Couldn't find much information 😞

Did you update your S5 ? Try contacting Spotify Support.

Suggested posts