Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Many many issues on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge +, no resolution as of this

Many many issues on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge +, no resolution as of this

Spotify continues playback after I unplug headphones, randomly stops playing causing me to have to go into app and restart the song, playback goes over phone ringing and when I answer calls playback continues over the call deafening whoever is on the other end. These issues happen repeatedly regardless of WiFi or mobile data and regardless of which WiFi network I am on. First I cleared the cache and when that didn't work I reinstalled the app. Since then I've tried the app on my ipod touch and had the same issues. I've been through the forums and tried as many fixes as I could find and I'm still having the issues. I'm using the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge +on Android version 5.1.1, I have a premium account, the app version is 4.4.0.1008. Unfortunately since my issues are with playback I can't offer screenshots.
2 Replies

I had the same problem with my Samsung s6. It would constantly just so playing music for no reason - from radio or playlist. I uninstalled then reinstalled the app, and now it won't let me log in. My username and password are correct, and no matter what, I don't get any customer support from this.

Same here tracks just stop playing for no reason, then start, then play a different track, just rubbish!!!! and i pay for this!!!!

Suggested posts