Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Missing tracks in playlist android auto

Missing tracks in playlist android auto

Hi, connected my phone to my car via android auto. My playlist appears fine in the car, however there are numerous tracks missing from the playlist on the car display but all present on my phone. Any one able to offer some advice?

Plan

Premium

Country

Uk

Device

S23 Ultra connected to UK Ford with Sync 3

Operating System

Latest android available on S23 Ultra and up to date car software

6 Replies

Hey @Esurients,

Thanks for reaching out.

How many tracks do you have in that playlist? Please note that larger playlists may not always display correctly in the Android Auto app due to its limited functionality.

Nevertheless, it's good to try another playlist with a similar size and/or with a different account. Also, if you haven't reinstalled the app yet, please give that a go.

Keep us posted.

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Plan

Premium

Country

Brazil

Device

Samsung Galaxy S23+

Operating System

Android 14

My Question or Issue

I have a 400+ long playlist but in the android auto doesn't show the songs after the 353 song, not even on the scroll search by initial letter, the songs that are not showing still are played normally.

Plan: Premium

Device: Android Automotive on a 2023 Volvo

My Question or Issue: I have a Spotify playlist which is perfectly visible on any mobile devices I have (phones,tablets), but it gets cut on the Spotify app on my car (volvo with android automotive infotainment). The app simply shows a certain amount of songs, ignoring the entire list of songs present in the playlist 

Plan

Premium

Country

Mexico

Device

Xiaomi 13

Operating System

Android 14 (14 UKQ1.230804.001)

My Question or Issue

This has happened before, when I add songs to a playlist through Spotify on a web browser, those songs are not visible/playable in that playlist when using Spotify in Android Auto.

I created a new playlist and copied all the songs from the old one and those songs will not show up still.

Plan

Premium

Country

Italy

Device

Renault Austral-E 

Operating System

Android 

My Question or Issue

I've linked my Spotify account in my Renault Austral-E infotainment but I can't see all the songs in my Favourites playlist because they are sorted by Add Date (old first) as default and the list is partial.

I can't see my recently added and I can't edit the sort option.

What can I do?

I'm not talking about Android Auto but Google Automotive O.S. on a Renault Austral-E.

I have 640 songs in my playlist but I can see only 300/350 of them, sorted by first added so it's not possible to see all the recently added.

I would only have the option to change the sorting of the list.

Suggested posts