Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Multiple Syncing Issues.

Solved!

Multiple Syncing Issues.

Hi there,

I'm having two major issues with my spotify app over the last week.

1) Syncing Error - Multiple Devices Synced at the same time.

I'm getting the following error message:

"Syncing Error - You have synced your playlists to more than three devices. You can only have three devices synced at any one time. This device will therefore be de-synced."

The problem with this is I only have ONE device synced on this account.

I visited a post on this board on how to remove devices. When I did so, I noticed two devices synced, my tablet and my phone. At this stage, I removed my tablet and my phone from this list. When I attemped to resovle the second issue I'm having by rebooting my phone, this message popped up again!

2) Syncing Error - Out of space?

When I attempt to download a playlist, after my phone de-synced, it goes to tell me that I have no space left to download playliusts.

"Syncing Error - Offline syncing has stopped as there's no more space on this device".

This issue is very hit and miss, someitmes it downlaods, sometimes it doesnt. Then when my phone de-syncs, it starts this problem again.

The cycle continues...

Actions taken?

I have tried reinstalling the app, rebooting the device, followed multiple troubleshooting methods on the site, ect.

Please let me know if I can supply any further information to help resolve this issue.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

The iOS section is over here.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Didnt want to start a new topic but i have the exact same problems as Xeraiden. Anyone have a solution?

I also have problem #1 mentioned.

My iphone keeps syncing as two devices. This happens atleast once a month.  It is extremely frustrating because I have to then redownload all my songs again.

Marked as solution

The iOS section is over here.

Thank you

Suggested posts