Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Music randomly pauses

Music randomly pauses

I'm so damn angry... I love spotify and now always randomly pauses my songs.... also in my car or any kind of bluetooth connection... I can't use it this way.... My android is the latest version, my spotify is the latest version blablabla.... Please give me any solution asap because I'm so angry that I pay 10$ for nothing..... 😡😡

Plan

Premium

Country

Hungary 

Device

(Samsung galaxy s10e)

Operating System

( Android.)

My Question or Issue

1 Reply

Hey hey @akos_crk!

Thanks for reaching out. We're sorry to hear you feel this way and we'll do our best to help you solve this.

Just to be on the safe side and make sure we got everything covered, can you let us know if you've already tried to log out > restart your device > log back in? It's also a good idea to try a clean reinstall to clear any old files that might be causing issues.

If that doesn't do it for you, we can recommend that you check the phone's battery settings and make sure that Spotify is set as an exception if you're using the battery optimization option.

It's also good to check that Spotify has the permissions to run in the background.

If that's not causing the issue, could you let us know if you experience this on other mobile devices?

We'll be on the lookout for your answer and we'll see what we can suggest next. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you in the meantime.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts