Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Music randomly stops playing during Songs

Music randomly stops playing during Songs

Since i have the Spotify premium Account the Music randomly stops playing during the Songs on my Android mobile.
this happens when i'm playing the Music online and offline. I hope you can help me because these problems started right after i signed in for premium.
2 Replies

Hello there,

It has been a few days I have been having exactly the very same issue.

I use spotify mainly in my car (BMW professional NAV) with the bluetooth interface on my Android 5.0.1 Samsung Galaxy S4 i1905

Music randomly pauses (without me pressing any button either on my car or on my phone). I have to manually press play again on the  phone, but then iw would pause again after a few seconds or minutes.

In the past I never had this issue, started having it after I upgraded to the last android version, which I downloaded a few days ago.

When I pair my car to my wife's Iphone 5 on IOS 9 there is no problem, it plays flawlessly, so this seems to be an issue related to the Android phones. I have already restarted my phone, and also unpaired, repaired with my car, I have even deleted all cached data on my spotidy, and re-downloaded all music for offline listening.

Please help, I can't listen to music in my car, and that's the only reason why I have Spotify Premium!!

Thanks,

Luigi

Forgot to mention: nuplayer is already de-activated from developer menu.

Suggested posts