Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

My off-line music deleted. again!!!

Solved!

My off-line music deleted. again!!!

Not the first time this has happened.
I recently started my iphone (which I hadn't used in a while), and all the off-line songs have been deleted on my Samsung s4 and tab3.
Many gigabytes of data are currently being re downloaded and also a few hundred local storage songs.

I thought the cache wasn't meant to be deleted immideatley if accidently going over the 3 device limit.

I also worry when a vast amount of data is flying around my home needlessly because spotify wiped my phones.
So annoyed.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I am not aware of anything that prevents music on another device from being deleted as soon as you go over the limit. You might give kudos and comment on this idea for an option that would simply prevent songs from being downloaded to the new device if you already have reached your limit.

Also, check out this page where you can remove any devices you don't want to have counted towards your offline quota.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

I am not aware of anything that prevents music on another device from being deleted as soon as you go over the limit. You might give kudos and comment on this idea for an option that would simply prevent songs from being downloaded to the new device if you already have reached your limit.

Also, check out this page where you can remove any devices you don't want to have counted towards your offline quota.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for the link. I'll give it kudos. 

Also a bit frustrated with recent update and the removal of some key features (stars etc).

Regards. 

SPOTIFY WHAT IS UP WITH YOUR OFFLINE SYNCING??!

For the THIRD TIME my entire offline song selection has just been deleted from my phone? Is there some problem with Spotify on Android phones?

Can you please advise how I solve this problem? I pay £10 a month for a service which is continually letting me down.

Suggested posts