Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Not able to log in

Not able to log in

Firstly, I tired downloading a new song from the internet and it said I was not connected to the internet but that was clearly wrong because I was connected to a wifi network.  So I reinstalled the app, tried logging in with my username and password but it just displayed the logging in... screen and didnt log in.  I tried to log in via facebook but I got the same problem.  This is an extremely frustrating to experience two different problems with this app.  Also is their no custmomer service number??

Mike

4 Replies

Reinstall the 2.8.xx release of Spotify and don't update.

Hi Mike, I don't think there is a number to call unfortunately, but I found this link last week when I was trying to contact Spotify about a problem: https://www.spotify.com/us/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?

This too is tricky, but in the first pull down bar select "Give Spotify feedback" which should be the last option. Then in the other two pull down bars just select "other". You might want to actually look and see if your problem can be addressed in those 3 bars, mine wasn't, so I just chose "other" and wrote them an email and they emailed me back within a couple hours.

Hope that is somewhat helpful for contacting them about the problem, for a log in issue, I'm sure they'll be able to sort it out. 

Hey @mshilling81790 welcome to the Spotify Community. As this sounds like a tech issue rather than a payments issue we can help you must faster than using the contact form. 

Could you please confirm the following details for us:

1. Your device

2. Your device's OS

3. The Spotify app version you have installed

Can you log in to other devices? Or on the web player? 

Thanks!

Htc 1

Android

version 3.2.0.1197

Suggested posts