Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Offline issue still happening

Offline issue still happening

Spotify 8.4.61.683, oneplus 5 android version 8.1.0

Was using spotify with it send to offline. I got randomly logged out. When I try to log back in, it says " you are sent to offline, please go online to connect". I have followed the work around listed below but it does not work. I have cleared the app cache, rebooted phone, cleared phone cache with no luck.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Offline-Issue/idi-p/3259958

5 Replies

Hey @chionk.

We understand. The right team is looking into this, so keep an eye out for any updates on the post you've linked.

As soon as there's news about this, it'll be posted there.

All the best.

โ€œMusic acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.โ€
โ€• Maria Augusta von Trapp

I'm experiencing the same problem. I'm an owner of One Plus 5 as well. Could it be related to the Android version (8.1)?

This has been an issue noticed by Spotify for over a year now. I believe it is outside the currnet Android version.

Hi Alfredo

This exact same issue has happened to me again. I once again have to uninstall and reinstall Spotify in order to get it to work. Is this how the app is suppose to operate? Is there a way to ecalate this issue to the suppose team and inquire as to a timeline for a fix? This issue has be acknowledged by Spotify over a year ago.

If the support team cannot give us a timeline, would you recommend another app for my music needs. I cannot rely on Spotify if this issue persists.

Kevin 

I recommend downgrading through 3rd party app site (I use apkmirror) and go back a few months see if this works. 

Unfortunately you will have to clear/delete all Spotify data, Uninstaller the current version and start all over again with downloads. 

Suggested posts