Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Offline mode doesn´t work

Offline mode doesn´t work

Im able to download songs but whem i go "offline mode" i can´t play any song, all my dowload music is there but i cant play it.

what can i do ? 

3 Replies

Try uninstalling the app, giving your device a hard reboot, then reinstalling. 🙂 That usually works for fixing common problems. Please let me know if the problem persists.

Keep the party going! Please accept solutions if they helped with your question! I am not an official spotify representative, just another user trying to help out. 🙂

It doesn´t work and now I realize that is not only offline mode, sometimes with WiFi do the same thing. Just stay like this, does not show errors and I can´t hear anything.

spotify.png

You are a spotify premium user, right? If not, that would explain why you can't go offline...

Also, there have been some instances of the app "playing songs" when nothing is actually happening. When that happens, just try restarting the app.
Keep the party going! Please accept solutions if they helped with your question! I am not an official spotify representative, just another user trying to help out. 🙂

Suggested posts