Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

On of the daily mixes doesn't show up on the Home screen

On of the daily mixes doesn't show up on the Home screen

Plan

Premium

Country

Russia

Device

Samsung A51

Operating System

Android 11

My Question or Issue

Hi there! For some strange reason one of the Daily mixes, Daily mix 1 to be specific doesn't show up for me on the Home screen, issue persists only on the mobile app. I'm still able to access Daily Mix 1 through search function, but it's far more convenient for me to do it via the Home screen. On the desktop and web versions (from the mobile and desktop browser alike) missing Mix appears on the proper menu just fine. 

I've tried to reinstall the app, cleaned the cash and data on my Android device, but to no success. 

Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

3 Replies

Hey there @pavel_forgotso

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

You mentioned that you've already reinstalled the app, but would you mind going through the steps of a clean reinstall, as it's more thorough than a normal one?

If this doesn't do the trick, could you let us know if this started happening after a specific event such as an update?

Lastly, sending us the exact make/model, operating system and Spotify version of your device would come in handy.

Keep us in the loop 🙂

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Hey! 

By clean uninstall i meant everything as described by your link, yes. Maybe "clean" isn't the best word for it.

In regards of the cause, can't recall any major ones. Usually all of my apps are updating in the background, so I don't really have a way of knowing whether it has been updated or not. 

To be more specific date-wise, I would say that the problem has occurred somewhere around three, maybe four weeks ago, mid-april maybe.

About specifics on the phone model and software versions:

Samsung Galaxy A51

SM-A515F/DSM

Android build number RP1A.200720.012.A515FXXU4DUB1

Spotify ver. 8.6.24.918

Hi @pavel_forgotso

Thanks for your quick reply. 

In this case, could you try to log out and then log back in twice? We know this sounds odd, but it's how the app forces a cache refresh. 

If this doesn't make any difference, would you mind asking a friend or a relative to log in to their account in your phone to check if the issue persists with a different account?

We'll be on the lookout. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts