Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Pause button problem

Solved!

Pause button problem

Hello,
Please excuse my english. My problem is, that if i press the pause-button when i'm in the lockscreen, or the left corner in the starting screen, of my Android-Phone (Samsung Galaxy S7) the app instantly shuts down and I have to open it again. Why is that? Thanks in advance
Edit: (I already reinstalled the app)

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi, that shouldn't happen. Do you have one of the power saving modes enabled by any chance? Are you using a third party memory cleaner or battery saver?

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Oh gosh,
Ypu gave me the right idea. The Problem was the Clean Master (don't know exactly which permission i gave). Reinstalled the Clean Master and now the Spotify problem is solved.
Thank you🖒

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi, that shouldn't happen. Do you have one of the power saving modes enabled by any chance? Are you using a third party memory cleaner or battery saver?

Marked as solution

Oh gosh,
Ypu gave me the right idea. The Problem was the Clean Master (don't know exactly which permission i gave). Reinstalled the Clean Master and now the Spotify problem is solved.
Thank you🖒

Good to hear it's sorted. I ditched cleanmaster when I got my S7 as it doesn't seem so useful on a phone with a decent amount of RAM and android 6 does a pretty good job of managing memory on its own.

Suggested posts