Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Phone Won't Play Downloaded Local Files

Phone Won't Play Downloaded Local Files

Hello, I am using the latest version of spotify on my macbook pro, and my Galaxy note 3. My phone will not play any local files that i have on my computer. i have synced them to my phone through the cable and being connected on the same Wi-Fi, so its not that i didnt sync it properly. I have uninstalled the app on both my laptop and my phone multiple times. I have deleted and re-downloaded the songs multiple times, through my computer and on spotify. I have restarted my devices and followed the correct steps to completely uninstall spotify and everything involved with the app on both my phone and computer. I have used both Wi-Fi and my data to download the music, nothing. My computer has the latest Mac OS X and the latest Quicktime services. I am completely stumped as to why it wont play my music. It will play on my computer, but once I try to listen to downloaded local files on my phone... NOTHING. The progress bar moves, but no album art shows up and no sound comes out. Also, when i try to scroll through the song, I.E. fast forward, it just goes straight back to 0:00 and starts the process over. Even more, it's not just one artists, its EVERY SINGLE ONE of my local files. so i KNOW it has nothing to do with the type of file (such as .WAV, .MP3, etc.) Please help! I LOVE Spotify, but this is enough for me to cancel my premium service and just start downloading music again! Thank you so much for your help! I REALLY hope this gets resolved!

0 Replies

Suggested posts