Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Playing all songs from playlists in a folder

Playing all songs from playlists in a folder

Hi,

You removed the feature to be able to play all songs from all playlists in a folder a some years ago. Not on the PC but on the Android App (and perhaps all smartphones?).

Now you're raising the price to make Spotify better, BUT then you cannot remove good features.

Please make it possible to once again be able to play all songs in a folder!

I have a Hip-Hop folder and in it I have several playlists with different sub-genres of Hip Hop. Sometimes I would like to shuffle between ALL genres, and 5-7 years ago I could do this, but this feature was removed for the smartphone.

Now you're raising the price to make the service better, so then I ask you to make it possible to once again be able to play folders on the smartphone app!

If you're going to raise prices you cannot remove good features. Otherwise I might as well go back to MP3s and have control of my library again without being wary that you might remove good features...

I've waited many years for this feature to return but now when you raise the price for the premium service I had to make this post! Because I am not happy to pay more if you remove good features! But if you add or keep good features I will be a very happy premium member!

Thanks for a great service, my only problem throughout the years have only been that the feature to be able to play all songs in a folder was removed on the Android App. Please bring it back now that you increase the price!

0 Replies

Suggested posts