Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Playlist folder titles unreadable (light grey) off line

Playlist folder titles unreadable (light grey) off line

I have the latest android version installed on the galaxy S3. Due to the fact that playlist folders appear at the bottom of the list in this new version (ridiculous)  I created a playlist folder called all, then 3 sub folders, artists, albums & playlists some have further subfolders of just songs. That way I can select all when app started and at least I have all my folders useable.

When I am off line the all, album, artist and playlist folders are a very light grey font and I can hardly read, can't read at all outside. When within a wifi connection they are ok (if a little small in my opinion)  when out of wifi or if phone in flight mode you can't read the title. This is very very frustrating.

Also I have the problem that's reported elsewhere here on the galaxy S3 and latest android version. Songs randomly stop. I didn't not notice this on the Galaxy s2? (but didn't have that installed with latest version for very long)

Can any one help with the above. As a spotify user for a long time I have for the first time started to consider alternatives due to this. (not to mention the inability to select est SD card on the new version without a workaround)

1 Reply

This seems to be the closest open topic for describing my problem with folders.

When Spotify is in offline mode, or

When data transfers are disabled for 3g and wifi is not available.

Folders are greyed out 
Song count reads "Loading ..,."

Folder cannot be opened

Same behavior even if all the playlists contained by the folder are completely downloaded.

Spotify 0.6.2.64
Android 4.1.2
Motorola Razr M
250MB free memory

Suggested posts