Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Playlist radio

Playlist radio

Let me preface this message that I currently have a premium membership 7 day trial and prefer to listen to music in a radio setting vs playlists.... So I created a playlist with 350+ songs from different sub-genres of EDM and then clicked on playlist radio. When I listen to this playlist radio station online or the Mac desktop application, the station plays a great variety of music from those different sub-genres and all is good. The issue is when listening to that same playlist station on the Android app, I hear a lot of the same songs over and over and it pretty much stays in one sub-genre. How do I get the Android app to play that station in the same manner as on the desktop?

1 Reply

It happened to me once, but then I realized that when I was using the app, I was not on the playlist radio but in a single artist one.

It was a confusion in the interface. There is no option to listen to a playlist radio on the cell phone, I assume.

So you go to the artist radio or you listen to your own playlist in the random mode.

Suggested posts