Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Please help me!!

Please help me!!

1. Whenever I change the 'Surround Sound' in the Equalizer, the app becomes unresponsive then I have to force stop it in the App Manager. Then when I open it to play a song, there is no audio! 2. Whenever I browse for songs then tap on about 5 songs in 10 seconds then there is no audio AGAIN. Both of these caused my phone to not be able to play ANY SONG in my original Music Player. Then when I try to shut down/restart my phone, MY PHONE BECOMES TOTALLY UNRESPONSIVE. I have to remove the battery to restart!
Other problems:
If I change music manually, the equalizer goes back to its normal (uncustomized) state for a second then goes back to the customized one after. It hurts my ears because the sound that the customized one produces is softer than that of the normal one.
One more thing: We need new algorithms for shuffling! Sometimes I here the same song twice (or sometimes more) before playing the whole album/playlist/library.
Please fix!
3 Replies

*hear

Bump

Hi, it sounds like your ouuses are being caused by the system or Equaliser... both of which are not controlled by Spotify.

You could try a clean install and check the tips in the below thread, but I suspect your phone has a problem somewhere and would recommend a factory reset of your device.

[GUIDE] How to fix common issues for Spotify on Android

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Suggested posts