Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Prblema al buscar musica

Prblema al buscar musica

Tengo premium, y cuando quiero buscar alguna musica no me busca se me queda quieto sin hacer nada. Pasa algo?
3 Replies

ยกHola @Facusa93, bienvenido a la Comunidad de Spotify!

Nos gustarรญa saber un poco mรกs sobre lo que estรก ocurriendo. ยฟPodrรญas decirnos quรฉ dispositivo, sistema operativo y versiรณn de Spotify estรกs usando?

Veremos quรฉ sugerirte.

Hola. Yo tengo acceso a mi cuenta sin problema pero al "buscar" en "explorar todo" me aparecen muchos de los accesos a tรณpicas en **bleep** y sin acceso, al entrar me envรญa el mensaje "No se ha podido encontrar esta pagina, ยฟquieres buscar otra cosa?" porque ocurre? como lo soluciono para poder buscar listas a travรฉs de temas especรญficos? (relax, verano, estado de animo...)

Gracias

Captura de Pantalla 2022-11-04 a las 16.11.21.png

Hey @GeorgiBCN,

Thanks for your reply and for the screenshot shared.

We hope you don't mind us answering in English as this is the official language of the forum.

That being said, we'd suggest you start off with a clean reinstall of the app on your device to see if this makes a difference. This process cleans any damaged cache. You can find out the steps to do it here.

If that doesn't do the trick, can you share with us the exact make/model and OS of your device, along with the Spotify version you have currently running? 

Lastly, did you notice if this started to happen after a specific event such as an OS update? If yes, please send us the details.

Keep us in the loop!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts