Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Problems opening Spotify android

Problems opening Spotify android

I am having a problem. When I open the application I get a black screen, at the beggining says Spotify but then it goes away and it is just show the little menu on the top left corner (when I push it does nothing). I have tried reinstalling the app like 4 times but it has not worked. I have also restarted my phone and checked if there is any update pending but nothing. I want to continue using spotify it is a great app and I really dont know what is going on with it now. =/

I would really appreciate your help.

4 Replies

Hello!

I'm sorry to hear your having problems. Did you have the old app installed on this phone?

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?!
Follow me: Snapchat | Twitter | I'm a Blackstar!

I am having the same issue and can't figure out how to fix it.  I love this app, and need help.

same here ,..i have uninstalled and re-installed and still the same .blank screen i have a samsumg galaxy 4..i have been trying to see if this will get fixed.. i have no ipod so this is my life right here.

Same, black screen. Latest version of Spotify. I reinstalled several times, emptied the data, etc. .. but no, it will not start.
I have not changed anything on my device. Spotify is really no longer wants to work .
Android 2.3.5  

Suggested posts