Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Problems with finding AND playing music

Problems with finding AND playing music

Plan

Premium Family

Country

Germany

Device

Samsung Galaxy XCover 4

Operating System

Android 9 (Pie)

My Question or Issue

From time to time I can't use spotify at all, when I'm searching for music, it's wirking fine until I toogle "show discography" - then most of the album covers are blank (that cd shaped baselogo) -if I choose anyone (even with cover shown) it doesn't show me even text. Just gray bars that are pulsing, after 5 seconds the whole page turn black. 

Even downloaded songs are not shown, downloaded playlists are not even loaded (loading circle of eternity), same goes for the settings menu... 

Restarting the app, restarting the phone, reinstalling the app ... nothing worked - but: If I log in at any other account of my family - without restarting or any other tricks - except to have luck and gain access into the settings - everything's just fine... - as soon as I relog into my account, it's just not working again. 

Does anyone know whats wrong with my phone (or my account)?

Screenshot_20200705-230012_Spotify.jpg
1 Reply

Hey @MortonUK,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

Since there seems to be an issue with your account, it'd be helpful for you to get in touch about this with our support folks by checking the "Chat and email" section in this article. They should be able to help you transfer the content of your current account to a new one. 

Hope you'll find this info useful. We'll be here if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts