Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Radio - not working (Premium user)

Radio - not working (Premium user)

Hi,

I have been looking for an answer for this for a long time, but all the topic I found were from free users who reported radio not working for them on the phone. 

I subscribe and pay, however since the update I have no option to play radio on my phone (motorola - android). Yes, I tried to re-install and re-log. Also, I am not in among the countries that were said not to have radio working. I must say it is really irritating, plus the fact that there is basically no support from Spotify itself - this is actually the first bigger problem I encountered regarding spotify, so I didn't try to contact support before- how dissapointed I got when I saw there is no real way of contacting spotify support directly to receive any help from them (please enlighten me if there is anything apart from tweeter - which I do not use - or these forums).

So - summing up, I have no radio on my phone (android) - and I feel really helpless not being able to contact spotify for help. Could someone from spotify please assist ASAP? I feel I am being cheated right now, I am paying for not a full product.

Thanks in advance

2 Replies

Is there a chance for help from Spotify customer service at all? I can't imagine how it's possible that there is no way of contacting and asking for assistance Spotify... I am paying for something that's not working as it should be and I am helpless....

ok, you can close the topic now, found a way to message Spotify somehow, it's so hard to find it...

Suggested posts