Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Random and unprompted playing of Bo Burnham

Random and unprompted playing of Bo Burnham

Doesn't sound like a huge problem I know, but it's a bit odd. It's only happened twice so far, once on its own and once when I was already listening to music and it cut in with Bo. First time, I woke up, asked the Echo to play expecting it to carry on with my playlist from the night before, and it started playing From God's Perspective. Pretty freaky. Anyway I thought it might be the Echo, so I disconnected it, and nope, it wasn't. Bo was stuck on my phone for the next four hours, couldn't change it. And just now, I realised I had an album on shuffle, so turned it off and tried to skip back to the beginning, what do I get for my troubles? Bo Burnham. Didn't freeze on him this time so I was able to carry on, but still, what's all that about? 

2 Replies

Just did it again! I asked the Echo to play Wu-tang Clan, it said it was, and then it starts playing From God's Perspective again! No-one got any thoughts on this? 

This literally just happened to me and i googled it to see if it was happening to anyone else oh my god

Suggested posts