Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Re: Canvas is not working

Re: Canvas is not working

I also have the same problem. Im using a Samsung galaxy j6. And canvas is not working on my phone.

3 Replies

Hi @Wassiuzzaman,

Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Just to confirm, do you see the Canvas option under Settings > Playback? If not, it's possible that the feature isn't available in your region yet. Canvas is currently available in select markets, but we're continuously looking for opportunities to expand it to more regions. We recommend keeping your app up-to-date to ensure you get the feature once it becomes available. You can also vote and subscribe to this idea to receive any updates on the topic.

In case you do see the option there, make sure Canvas is toggled on, and Data Saver is set to OFF. If the issue persists, try the troubleshooting below:

• restart your device
  • log out and sign back in to your account twice in a row - this triggers an internal refresh of the app
  • perform a clean reinstall of Spotify

Hope this info was helpful. The Community is always here if there's anything else you need assistance with.

Cheers ๐Ÿค˜

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

No matter what I do, I can't get the canvas to work. I am in Turkey, which supports the canvas feature, I have an Android 10 device, I tried to log-out/in three times on multiple occasions, I checked the permissions of the app and it has all available. I did a reinstall, clean reinstall, cache clearing, full data clearing, trying with a different account. Nothing seems to be working!

I tried every method. Even reinstalling the app, turning off data saver. But it's not working.

Suggested posts