Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Rearrange Playlist Order

Rearrange Playlist Order

Is it possible to rearrange playlist order on my phone? my PC is the correct order however the phone is showing the first song i ever downloaded not the most recent which is what i would like it to be

5 Replies

Use the filter and sort on "recently added". Selecting this twice will reverse the order.

What if I want to order the tracks manually?
I've been pressing the upper right lines/play button that makes the songs sortable, but I've used that mode to remove songs from the playlist and it didn't work, it moves them to the bottom of my active listening and doesn't change the actual playlist.

When I go to the 3 dots to the right of each song, I can remove a track permanently it seems, but no way to sort.

Does sorting my personal listening change the order permanently, or do I have to delete every song and readd it all in the order I want?

Ah, there's no way to manually sort songs on android I'm afraid. All you can do is to create a new playlist then add a track at a time to this in the order you want.

Wow really? I thats a given feature to have for a playlist app. Must have been intentional.

There's a long-standing idea here you can check out.

Suggested posts