Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Recently played not showing

Recently played not showing

Plan

Premium

Country

Italy

Device

Huawei Y6S and Huawei P8 Lite 2017

Operating System

Android 9

My Question or Issue

It's been months that the recently played don't show in my home screen on mobile. It really sucks and it's a big issue for me. In my home screen it shows the "good afternoon\morning\etc" section with six suggested tabs, which are not my last listening sessions. Under that I have a whole lot of "preferred artists" or albums which in fact I have not been listening to since months. I always have to search what I want to listen to and is very...uncomfortable.

I tried creating a free account with another email and the recently played show in the home just fine. So what should I do here?? It's a paradox that free users have that function and premium users don't.

Also, from desktop they also show fine on my premium account. My mobile app is updated as well.

3 Replies

Hey there @samueleterruzzi

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

If you don't observe the same after logging in with a different Spotify account on your device, this means that what you're experiencing is an account-related issue.

If it works with another account, you can follow the steps in this Spotify Answer next. 

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

Hi and thank you for your answer. If I created a new account there would be a way to give it the rights on playlist created by my old account, without making them editable by anyone?

Thanks for the question @samueleterruzzi!

The best way to transfer your old playlists to your new account is to copy them with the steps described here.

The other option is to make all playlists on your old account private and collaborative. That way you'll still get the option to edit them from your new account but so will everyone else that's already following the lists.

Another issue with that step might be that the lists would still be saved on the old account which means that they will be deleted if you close it.

Let us know if you stumble upon any issues on the way. We'll be happy to help!

Have a great day!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts