Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Replay a Queue and Clear Queue

Replay a Queue and Clear Queue

Desktop / Andriod
Premium user

Google Music is going away, but had the ability to add a few songs to a queue and replay them, as well as being able to clear the entire queue at once.

Why is that not a feature here? It is asinine that I have to have a separate playlist with 1 song in order to clear my playlist. I have a few songs that I occasionally like to listen to on loop (like when I am working out) but my only option is to just keep adding it to the loop over and over again or keep making a new playlist every time those few songs change? Why can't I just set the queue on repeat?

1 Reply

Lolololololol I love that this is the official “Spotify  Community” page and this is the biggest complaint with the stupid queue and no one has responded or given an answer since 2020. I fully agree that it is asinine and I do not understand how one of the most requested things on one of the most popular apps just goes unanswered like this. Why pay premium when the app won’t even evolve with the times? We know how easy it is to add this functionality since EVERY OTHER PLATFORM has it. It’s 2023. Grow up, Spotify. 

Suggested posts