Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Sd storage issue

Sd storage issue

Hello everyone, I'm here case after 6 months I still have a problem with my Sd and spotify. I use to have an xperia and I never had a problem with spotify but since I change into Huawei, I just cant storage my music on the Sd card, when I got the phone it was working properly but after I reboot the phone, I had this problem and it really sucks. When I try to choose the storage, it shows me 2 storage, the internal and my Sd, but it seems like my Sd (wich is new) has the same capacity of storage as my internal one, I attached a pic for you guys understand my problem. As I said before, I already did everything that I found in this page, so please, can you help me out? thanks a lot, I really apreciate. Cheers.

spotify.png
7 Replies

Hey there @arturock1!

Have you checked the integrity of the SD card itself? If it's saying that the card has the same storage space as the phone's internal storage, then I think that may be the issue. 

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Thank you, but I'm sure thats not the issue, cause I had an old Sd 16 gb as well, and thins one I just bought it 5 days ago, and my phone do recognize my sd with 16 gb is spotify it self who doesnt work, so the Sd is not the problem, I'm sure.

Got it. If you've tried a clean reinstall and then inserted the SD before you installed Spotify again, then it should recognize it and the appropriate formatting. 

I recommend reaching out to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Handle @SpotifyCares, Facebook Page Spotify Cares, or through the online contact form.

If you submit the contact form instead of the Twitter or Facebook Message, make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify.

I'll try to do that, cause actually I did it already, actually I rebooted my phone, formate my Sd, everything but is not working at all, I always download the app just after I installed the SD on the phone, so really I don't know whats going on..

Could you  post a capture of the android settings/storage screen?

For suire, I will do it later on, I'm quite busy at work, but I will and thanks a lot for your help

Hey @arturock1!

Did this ever get sorted for you?

Suggested posts