Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Search not working

Search not working

While trying search app nags that I'm offline even not. I can stream from start screen but every time I try search nothing happens. See attached pic.

Plan

Premium

Country

Fin

Device

(, Samsung Galaxy 6 )

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Screenshot_20180724-133859.png
9 Replies

I also have this problem since some weeks. Reinstalling the app only solved the problem temporary. Would be great if it could be somehow fixed permanently.

Same here. (Galaxy S9+)

Yep, me too. LG Stylo 3, Droid 7.0, Spotify 8.4.63.584 armV7.

Force stopping the app (from my app manager only) fixed the issue but it causes a rediculous interruption to my otherwise gapless playback. I think we'd all like this fixed sooner rather than later. 

This is I think quite severe issue. For me Spotify is quite useless if can't quickly access the music I like. Luckily I carry also iPhone with me and that's works fine. 

I will create official complaint about this, if this isn't fixed in a week. Or just cancel my subscrition and change to other streaming service. 

Ye, the service is pretty much useless now. Someting must have gone terribly wrong couse this is not a ordinary bug. Seems like we are not the only ones so I think this will be i priority issue.

Now it works for me... done nothing to the app and I havent even restarted the phone. How about you?

Yes, it works from me also. It didn't work yesterday and I haven't restart phone, Spotify app or anything. So this is then more like server side issue for spesific device series (Samsung?, Android OS?). Question is why there would be such restrictions?

Same here. I have to restart the S9 every time I want to search for a new artist. This morning, while on data, and listening to an album, I had to manually go to the next song - it started to go backwards at one point. Pretty bizarre stuff.  

This is sooo lame.  It seems like tonnes of people are having this same issue.  The tech support seems non-existant other than the community board.  Hopefully they fix this issue soon.

Suggested posts