Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Skipping bits of downloaded songs in premium on android phone + bluetooth headphones in offline mode

Skipping bits of downloaded songs in premium on android phone + bluetooth headphones in offline mode

I am using spotify premium on android phone while on the train so using bluetooth headphones, only listening to downloaded songs in offline mode as the signal isn't reliable and train wifi does not allow streaming... why would bits be skipping?!
3 Replies

I have the same issue when playback using Bluetooth. If seems to happen more often with offline songs. I'm using IOS iPhone 7.

That has happened to me. It seemed that at the end of each song, it stops for about 2 seconds and then resumes. While I have not experienced that lately, when you get a connection, try clearing the cache and data under settings, and then sign in and redownload your music. If that doesn't work, try contacting Spotify.

I'll try that next time I'm on a decent Wi-Fi connection, currently out in the sticks at least 2 miles from the nearest telephone exchange, hence listening offline while sorting out the sheep shed! Thanks for the advice 🙂

Suggested posts