Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Slow download speed of playlists

Solved!

Slow download speed of playlists

Just as the title says, I'm having the boredom of having to wait forever for a playlist of songs to download. The songs I download are in extreme quality, yes but this was fine all the other times. My broadband is 100mb so that's fine. Decided to turn my WiFi off for a while and that didn't work so I restarted my phone, that didn't work. And I don't want to download songs in a lower quality because I'm I music aficianado so losing quality is a major no no for me. I just want this problem fixed because I like to revise/work with my phone on aeroplane mode listening to new playlists of music without random people blowing up my phone with messages. This was the whole premise of why I decided to get premium. It took an hour (probably more) to download a mere 24 songs. I used to be able to download a song or maybe even two per second.

If anyone can help, please give me advice. My phone has plenty of RAM so that shouldn't be a problem and dozens of gigabytes of storage so.... You get the gist.

Thank you 💛
Screenshot_2017-04-15-18-36-34.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Nevermind, the problem has gone.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Nevermind, the problem has gone.

Good for you but I have the same problem and it has not gone away! **bleep**!!!

Suggested posts