Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

So hard to find anything since latest terrible update

So hard to find anything since latest terrible update

I have been such a fan of Spotify and Premium member since 2017. I tell everyone how much I love it and recommend it all the time. But I'm about ready to cancel.

The latest update is the suckiest suck that ever sucked. It is not user friendly at all for all aspects but particularly podcasts. Why get rid of the music and podcast tabs? Everything is all jumbled up together and makes everything harder to access. You can order them in "Recently Added" but it doesn't help because it orders them by which YOU added last. But often that's the opposite of what I want because the things that I've been listening to for the longest time I.e. my favourite, are all at the bottom. The only option is the other unnecessary tab of "New Episodes" but they go away after they've been played. So there's all this other stuff clogging up the feed that I have to go searching through all these lists to find what I want. I just don't understand how they thought this was an improvement. I haven't seen a single positive comment from users. Oh and for those in development - users are all the people that pay to use your app. It's meant to be able to be used. Also see: User Friendly

1 Reply

Hey @m1mmf_nmd-6ie,

Thanks for sharing your feelings on the new update with the Community!

We'd recommend you post this again in this Feedback thread. It is being closely monitored, as the developers are gathering feedback from the real world usage of the new UI to make it more user friendly.

Hope this helps. Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have questions.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts