Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Songs Deleted And Missing From Playlists

Songs Deleted And Missing From Playlists

Hi everyone..I've been a Spotify Premium listener for a little over 2 years and I'm currently accessing Spotify on an LG/Android/Smartphone device. Since the Discover Weekly feature began last year..I've been saving every Discover Weekly playlist that I get every Monday and each Discover Weekly playlist has 30 songs...problem is this: when I go to my playlists menu which lists all the playlist ive saved..the Discover Weekly ones listed will show that there are 30 songs in the playlist..however ive noticed about maybe 30%-40% of my Discover Weekly playlists have 1 or 2 songs missing..so though it says I have 30 songs in the playlist..when I count the number of songs in the affected playlists..those particular ones total out to 28 or 29 songs..being I cant keep track mentally and remember each & every songs on those dozens of playlists I cant remember what songs went missing if I wanna re-save them...simply the million dollar question is WHY did some of the songs on certain playlists get deleted by Spotify? I know for fact that I didnt delete them by accident nor did I exceed my 10,000 songs saved limit...I just want to prevent any further songs from getting deleted..plus I dont have the time to nor should I have to everyday count & check thru all the playlists to make sure they didnt go missing...any feedback or help would be greatly appreciated...thanks!
1 Reply

If you want to preserve these playlists intact, the best option is to copy the tracks to new, suitably titled playlists. This will avoid the problems you are experiencing. Another user has created a handy tool for archiving these playlists.

Suggested posts